The internship programme runs parallel to the academic calendar year: starting in January, July and December (summer programme).
Our internships are run in partnership with NZ tertiary providers and contribute to your course of study.
You will work on a key project agreed between Airways Training and your tertiary institution.
What’s in it for me?
• Credit towards your course
• Valuable work experience
• Enhance your CV
What’s in it for us?
• Your contribution can help us tackle some real-world issues
• Connection and support of the tertiary education community
This will depend of your course of study
Carried out on a voluntary basis
An applicant must be:
• A New Zealand citizen or holder of valid work or student visa
• In a tertiary programme that requires internship credits
We accept applications from students studying a wide range of subject areas, including business administration, design, education, and digital technology.
Find out more about the STAR Programme focus areas