The programme offers graduating students the chance to design and grow their career in a dynamic, innovative and stimulating environment.
This programme is designed to be flexible and hours of work can be tailored to fit in with study commitments.
What’s in it for me?
• A tailored programme to support your transition from academic life to professional and corporate service.
• Mentoring based on your individual development needs and career goals.
• The opportunity to use and expand your academic background by working in a real-world environment.
• The possibility of a full-time career with Airways Training beyond the graduate programme.
What’s in it for us?
• Your contribution can help us tackle some real-world issues
• Access to motivated and talented pool of graduates
Flexible up to 12 months
Hours and remuneration negotiable depending on role and prior experience
An applicant must be:
• A New Zealand citizen or holder of valid work or student visa
• A graduate, post graduate or near graduate of a recognised New Zealand tertiary institution
We accept applications from a range of subject areas including, business administration, education, digital technology and aviation. Although initial involvement will be focused on learning the day-to-day activities of the Business and Learning Support team, proven competence in these areas may lead to the opportunity to develop projects in specialised fields.
Find out more about the STAR Programme focus areas