Training you can trust
Airways specialises in training air traffic controllers and engineers/technicians, and have been a trusted training provider for organisations throughout the world for over 50 years.
Embracing a culture of safety, we can assure you of skilled training instructors, cutting-edge training technologies and international best practice training programmes. With customers in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, the Pacific and North America, Airways is constantly working to improve the content of its courses and the way in which they are delivered.
Can your training provider:
- achieve an 85% success rate for ATC ab-initios?
- lower recruitment costs for ATC ab-initios by 25%?
- deliver the highest standards of ATC training courses in half the time?
- increase safety records through better qualified graduates?
We can. And we’re ready to deliver these outstanding training outcomes for your organisation.
Training in New Zealand
The Airways Training Centre has continuously provided air traffic services training since 1944. Its purpose is to provide high quality air traffic services training and products to the wider aviation community.
The Airways Training Centre is located in Christchurch, New Zealand. A city of contrasts, Christchurch is the international gateway to New Zealand’s South Island.
Training for Success
The Airways Training Centre adopts a ‘training for success’ philosophy. The emphasis is on assisting every student to reach the required standard in a co-operative environment, rather than ranking students in a competitive fashion.
To learn more on our training programmes please select your type of training requirements:
- Air Traffic Control Training
- Maintenance Engineering training
- Aviation English
- Sure Select – recruitment and selection tools
- Total Control – true to life simulation
- E-Learning – technology enabled education