ANS Consulting and Engineering Services
CNS/ATM Engineering services – equipping you for the future.
Investing in technology is an operational necessity for air navigation services (ANS) organisations - and getting it right can be an operational and financial challenge.
The ICAO Global CNS/ATM Plan is driving significant new technical investment, and acquiring only those elements of CNS/ATM that are fit your particular needs can be a challenge. Many organisations end up with unnecessary elements - things that are in the Global Plan but not actually required for their unique situation.
For others, financial constraints and approval processes can hinder investments in essential new equipment that, through integration and streamlining of operations can offer significant safety and operating cost improvements.
Determining your specific requirements is a key step in how you meet the needs of your customers, your neighbours and your industry groups.
Preparing and evaluating tenders can also bring many challenges, for which you may need to implement a well organised and formal process that ensures projects proceed on time and to budget. And when the projects are underway, you may need help with installing and maintaining equipment - and with training for your own staff.
Airways Global Services’ approach is one of tailor-made solutions. Working with our customers, we help identify the specific requirements and develop solutions that fit with your unique political, financial and operational environments.
If you're looking to ensure you have the systems you need for the future, Airways Global Services can help, with extensive experience in managing equipment investment projects around the world..
Airways Global Services can help your organisation through:
- Working with you to integrate your ANS equipment to provide a complete package of technical solutions that reduces duplication and ensures you don't invest in non-essential equipment.
- Planning your equipment procurement process to reduce delays and ensure you have the required resources for financing, installation and maintenance.
- Implementing an efficient process for producing, distributing and evaluating equipment tenders.
- Providing professional project management services for large-scale projects such as new area control centres.
- Developing comprehensive, long term national air navigation plans.
- 'Future proofing' your equipment procurement strategies with a long-term technology plan. As well as ensuring you have the equipment you need for today and the future, the plan will help you prepare for long-term personnel and financing requirements.
- Providing the (usually short-term) skills and expertise needed to install and maintain your equipment.
- Providing long term technical maintenance on an equipment, location or country-wide basis.
- Identifying and correcting ANS equipment deficiencies.