ANS Charges & Terms
For the Airways price comparison calculator click here.
An archive of recent notices and pricing proposals is also available.
13 July 2015 - Notification of changes to Airways’ charges:
Reduction in Airways’ charges effective 1 July 2015
In accordance with section 6.3.1 Base revenue fluctuations of Airways' Standard Terms & Conditions, Airways will be reducing its charges for the year beginning 1 July 2015 by 0.5%. This reduction is a result of Airways’ revenue from base services exceeding forecast by 2.7% in the 2014/15 financial year. As per the agreed process, 75% of the variance above 2% is passed back to Airways’ customers in the following year.
The following revised prices which include the 0.5% reduction, will be used for the 2015/16 year and will be retrospectively applied to all services in New Zealand Flight Information Region (NZZC) and Auckland Oceanic Flight Information Region (NZZO) from 1 July 2015.
Aerodrome Service charge:
Approach Service charge – Attended Aerodromes:
Approach Service charge – Unattended Aerodromes:
En-route Domestic Service charge:
VFR Flight Plan charge:
Parachute Service charge:
Vicinity Landings charge:
Controlled VFR Transit charge:
En-route Oceanic Service charge:
Extended or Unscheduled Out of Hours Service
Overdue SARTIME charge
Notice of amendments to Standard Terms and Conditions
While, as noted above, Airways will apply the price reductions retrospectively (from 1 July 2015), in accordance with clause 8 of Airways’ Standard Terms and Conditions, the Standard Terms and Conditions will be formally amended with effect 30 days from the date of this notice to reflect the reduced prices and include the following consequential and other minor updates:.
- Pricing Schedule (Part A):
- The Pricing Period specified in clause (a) will be amended to “1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016”
- All tables will be updated to reflect the 0.5% reductions outlined above;
- The 2013/14 and 2014/15 pricing tables will be removed;
- In light of the above changes, formatting will be adjusted and references to “the applicable table” will be changed to “the table”; and
- The following words “in respect of any flights utilising such enhanced services” will be deleted from the Miscellaneous Clause (3g).
- Pricing Schedule (Part B):
- Section 2 (relating to the now expired transitional arrangements for tickets) will be deleted.
ANS Charges Quick Links
IFIS Internet Flight Information Service
A pre-flight information and flight planning service for operations within the New Zealand Flight Information Region. For complete access to services provided by the site you will need to register.
Register Here Information provided by the IFIS is retrieved directly from the New Zealand AIS/MET database in "real time". MET information provided by Airways is detailed in the AIP NZ.
Pay your account by Visa or Mastercard.